- music is a universal way for humans to interact and bond with one another
- music fosters cooperation, understanding and joy
- families who share music making are closer and more connected
- children learn best through play, so if everyone is playing and having fun, they’re learning…
- music aids and enhances intellectual, emotional and social growth. There is a wealth of information on this subject. Making time for music is one of the best gifts you can give your child
- Children are impartial to musical styles and will enjoy anything that sounds good to them. Since many young parents enjoy and relate to pop and classic rock music, we believe this style is perfect for shared musical experiences for today’s families.
- and finally, you’re never too young or too old to rock out, so come join our band!
FALL ClassesREGISTRATION NOW OPEN
10 week session begins Sept 15
Its Official!We're finalists in the #WellsFargo Works contest and could win $25,000 to open our music school.
UPCOMING SHOWSSat Sept 13 - Learning Tree
Red Bank, NJ - Show to benefit Childhood Cancer - 11am INFO & TIX HERE