- music is a universal way for humans to interact and bond with one another
- music fosters cooperation, understanding and joy
- families who share music making are closer and more connected
- children learn best through play, so if everyone is playing and having fun, they’re learning…
- music aids and enhances intellectual, emotional and social growth. There is a wealth of information on this subject. Making time for music is one of the best gifts you can give your child
- Children are impartial to musical styles and will enjoy anything that sounds good to them. Since many young parents enjoy and relate to pop and classic rock music, we believe this style is perfect for shared musical experiences for today’s families.
- and finally, you’re never too young or too old to rock out, so come join our band!
FALL ClassesREGISTRATION CLOSED
Call for available class times
Halloween ClassesAll week Oct 27-31, bring your little ones to class in their costumes for Halloween music class.
UPCOMING SHOWSFri 10/24 - CrossCtyMall, Yonkers
Sun 11/23 - Liberty Science Center
INFO & TIX HERE