BIRTHDAY PARTY PLANNING INFO & FAQ
- We can perform any children’s birthday party indoors or outdoors:
- Living rooms, play rooms, restaurants, banquet halls or outdoors on your patio, in your yard or at a park.
- Plan to have the music begin 30 to 60 minutes after the start of the party. If food will be served first, we recommend at least 60 minutes. If music is the first activity of the day, 30 minutes is appropriate.
- We usually ask for at least a 10′x 12′ area to set up and have room for the kids to move around and dance. Of course the size of your group should be a factor in how much space we will need to accommodate everyone.
- There should be one electric outlet within 10 feet of our area. We usually have extension cords on hand, but may need to make other arrangements for longer distances or outdoor locations.
- Let us know if the floor is hardwood or tile and we will provide soft foam puzzle mats for the kids to sit on.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- What type of activities can we expect?
We bring a variety of instruments and props from our classes: Egg Shakers, Sticks, Tambourines, Hand Drums, Triangles, Bells, Scarves, Parachute, Mini-Guitars, etc. The activities are determined by the ages of the kids and size of the group. Expect to sit & stand, sing & dance and have an awesome jam session. Grown-Ups, too!
- What music will be performed at the party?
We do a mix of our original songs and some classic rock faves from our classes, CDs and music videos. We’ll start with our theme song, “Hello, Hey” and pair the different instruments with appropriate songs. Our music is very upbeat and energetic and designed for maximum fun. Have a special request? We’ll do our best to include it, but as a rule, we do not perform any music from DISNEY, NICKELODEON, SESAME STREET or other TV or MOVIE soundtracks.
- When will my performer(s) arrive?
Your Teaching Artists will arrive 15-20 minutes before the performance time to check in, set up and get ready to rock.
HOW TO PLAN FOR US:
- How many kids are you expecting, approximately?
This helps us determine how many instruments to provide.
- What is the age range of the kids? Mostly babies? Toddlers? Older kids? This helps us plan appropriate activities for your group.
- What time is the party starting and ending?
We recommend having music begin 45 to 60 minutes after the start of the party OR 60 minutes before the end.
- How do I confirm my booking?
An email correspondence from us serves as the confirmation and contract.
- Payment: We don’t require a deposit, but ask for payment on the day of the performance. Cash or checks payable to: Little Rockers. Please have payment ready when the Teaching Artist arrives.
- We ask for at least 48 hours notice for cancellations.
- What happens in case of inclement weather (outdoor parties)?
We can easily relocate to an indoor location or adjust our start time, *if we are are not booked before or after your confirmed time. But please note:
- AS A RULE, WE DO NOT BOOK RAIN DATES. HOWEVER, WE CAN WORK WITH YOU TO RESCHEDULE IF WE HAVE AVAILABILITY ON A DIFFERENT DAY, BUT THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED, AS WE GENERALLY HAVE FULL BOOKINGS 1-2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE.
Are you looking for fun and exciting kids’ birthday entertainers? Then call The Little Rockers Band! Serving New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and beyond, we have the best kids’ birthday party ideas around! CALL OR EMAIL TO FIND OUT MORE!
KIDS’ BIRTHDAY ENTERTAINERS